DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
Duration : 02 years full time course
Affiliation : Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.
Intake Capacity : 60 (Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates)
Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate diploma course in pharmacy. The course provides the minimum qualification to become registered pharmacist in India.
Eligibility criteria for admission to First Year of Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
Maharashtra state candidature candidates and all India candidature candidates.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed the HSC with Physics and Chemistry as Compulsory Subjects along with one of the subject Mathematics or biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Other than Maharashtra State candidates shall be eligible for Institutional Quota only.
# For updated Rules / Regulations / Admission Process follow the below link – http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Students are advised to submit following documents (original document + 4 attested photo copies) during admission process.
- Passport Size Photo (5 Copies)
- S.S.C. (10th) Mark sheet
- S.S.C. (10th) Board Certificate
- H.S.C. (12th) Mark sheet / Board certificate
- L.C. / T.C.
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Caste validity Certificate
- Non- Creamy Layer Certificate (If applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
Admission Details for the Academic Year 2020-202
No. of Students admitted
No. of vacant seats